Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pretty in Paisley

As I sit her and reminisce about the 80's, which I do quite often (I know, I know...those glory days will pass you by!), I think about all the paisley I used to wear.  I remember the shoes, the shirts and yes, even the pants with the paisley print.  I was crazy for paisley! I'm wondering when it will come back, because I'm totally ready :) Hell, why should I wait? I might just bring it back for myself!  While the thought has crossed my mind, I decided to see what I could find on Etsy. Take a look at my fab vintage paisley finds!

 
Paisley Mesh Swimsuit by



Vintage Yellow Paisley Purse by



Dirty Eyes Blouse by





Paisley Cloche Flapper Hat by

I adore all the items, but the ones I would really love to have are the hat and the shirt. Don't think the shirt will fit, so I might have to just get the hat :)

What do y'all think?

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! I do the same thing!! I like to believe that my glory days are yet to come! :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! I may have to start saying that. i guess it's never too late to have glory days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it Nancy! Be the trendsetter! :)

    ReplyDelete