Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My furry kids

Between the family, friends, fashion and parties, there is a super special place in my heart for my furry children. I can't express how much these little babies mean to me.  The newest addition to my family is Dory and she has just grabbed my heart and not let go. I asked my husband today if there is such a thing as loving a dog TOO much. To which he replied "if you find yourself painting her toenails, then yes".  Whoops, too late then!

I try and take her with me everywhere. I've even told my hubs that I'm tempted to move to Austin because the city is just so dang pet friendly and I love it! You can take your pets to restaurants!  I totally wish Houston would follow them. I even bought a "purse" to carry her around in. :)

I've been taking pictures of her left and right. I think I have more pics of her than I do of my own kids....sad, right? In my defense, my kids don't really like taking pics.

Here are a few I would love to share with the world (well, with the few of you that follow my blog).  Check them out...she's aDORYble! hahaha
















Don't you just want to kiss her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment