Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hats Off To...

"A girl with a hat is just...SO vogue!"  One of my favorite lines from Sixteen Candles lines.  


Keeping that in mind, I've been on a hat kick lately and since finding the paisley hat from yesterdays post, I decided to see what else is out there in vintage land in terms of hats.  Oh boy, oh boy, look what I found! My fear is that I will be using money from the sales at my Etsy store to satisfy this new hat obsession! lol 


Black Felt Wool Hat by



Sunshine Cloche by



Union Made Cloche by



Black Cloche by




Birds in the Belfry Top Hat by



Raspberry Straw Cloche by

Ok, I could go on and on with more pics, so I tried to pick my favs. I'm generally a fedora hat person because it's just fits my face a little better. That being said, I am now in LOVE with cloches! I'm going to have to try one on before I commit to buying one.  

I threw in the top hat because I think it would be awesome with a simple vintage wedding gown. 

I am really digging the first felt wool hat too. Usually my closet is full of shoes. I might have to make room for some new hats! 


1 comments:

  1. You have been tagged on my blog! Check it out!

    http://www.imfree2bmommy.com/2010/05/i-was-tagged-last-night.html

    Dee

    ReplyDelete