Friday, May 7, 2010

My first clothing finds


It's been so busy here in our household. Senior pics, graduation invitations, graduation party invitations, shopping for our trip, etc, etc, etc. The list goes on and on. I say all this because I know I've been slacking with my posts. As soon as I get through  my sons graduation, I should be able to stay on top of this more. :)

I did want to give you a sneak peak at the few items I found and will list on my Etsy shortly.

Owls were a must have in the 70's


Who didn't have mushrooms in their kitchen?


Oh mamma, if this were my size, I would totally rock this!



Another one I wish would fit :)

Hopefully, these will all be listed by the weekend. I've got a full day ahead of me today and tomorrow preparing for Mother's Day.  

Hasta la pasta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment