Friday, May 28, 2010

In My Shoes...

Since this is a holiday weekend, I decided to do my post for tomorrow, today. I know I will be entertaining tomorrow and won't have time.




“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty”
-Imelda Marcos



That's what my mother calls me...Imelda Marcos. She claims I have too many shoes.  Actually, my husband claims the same  thing. He believes it so much, that he said that when I buy shoes, I have to get rid of a pair I already have at home...I was like WHAT? Are you kidding??  That's absurd! 


Anyway, I thought about the shoes I wore in the 80's and thought, let me see if I can find some...sure enough, I did. The flood of memories came over me when I saw them.  I guess it just reminds me of a simpler time for me. Not having to worry about bills, a job, kids, a husband and life in general! 


omg, remember these? I had some EXACTLY like these!
Woven Leather Oxford Flats by



Cute for summer!
Saint Tropez Woven Platforms by


I'm officially in LOVE with these!
Black Suede Ankle Booties by


Do I have to wait until winter to start wearing boots again?
80's Ankle Boots by



Very cute heels!
Black Peep Toe by



Hmmm, I might have to give up a few pairs of shoes to buy some "new" ones ;)

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and stay safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment