Monday, April 12, 2010

Manic Monday

Here we are again....Monday.  After a fantastic weekend with my hubby, I've got to get back into the swing of things here at the house.  I have a little over 3 months until my trip to Costa Rica to see my family. I realized it's time to get down to business with  my weight loss. I've put it off long enough.

My plan is to start back at the gym (which I did this morning) and limit my calorie intake.  I've done it before (for my wedding), so I know I can do it again. I just lack motivation. I know that a vacation should be enough motivation for anyone, but it really hasn't been.  For my wedding, I was completely focused. I never cheated once....I was very proud of myself.  I wish I could get that focus back.  Well, I just know that I'm going to try my hardest. If I can lose at least 5-7 lbs per month, that would be awesome.  We'll see and I'll let y'all know how my progress is going.






I swear, this is what my scale says when I get on! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment