Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I do Yudu?

After countless times watching and re-watching the infomercial for the Yudu, I decided to order it.  The deal I got was try it out for 30 days for $30.  I have this idea for a cutesy t-shirt design which I could sell on Etsy along with my other stuff.  I was so excited when I ordered it. I couldn't wait for it to get here!

Fast forward 2 months later (it was on backorder for a month) and it's sitting in my living room still in it's box! I know, I know...I'm QUEEN of procrastination! Any other crafty person would have busted it out the day they got it. Quite honestly, I had been busy with my jewelry. Photographing and listing on Etsy is time consuming, believe it or not.

I've decided it's time to bust out the Yudu and be creative! So, in the next couple of weeks, I will be setting up, testing and no doubt, screwing up my t-shirts :)  I will post pics (yep, even of the messed up ones) so you can see what I'm working on and give me feedback.


0 comments:

Post a Comment