Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween and thrifting

With Halloween coming up and us having our yearly party, my niece asked me to convince my son to be a "T-Bird" from Grease (the original) since she is going to be a pink lady. I was able to convince him. Especially since he has the jeans, converse and white t-shirt.  I thought about going to a thrift store to buy him the jacket, however.....my dilemma is the "T Birds" on the back of it.  I did a search to see if there was such a thing as leather paint. Low and behold there is!! My question is, how do you use it? Just like regular paint?  I need to be able to make it look similar to the pic below



What do you think? Would it be possible? If you have any other suggestions on how to accomplish this look, I'm all ears! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment