Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things are always bigger in Texas...

We had a great weekend with friends in San Antonio, as you can see in the pics below.  We stayed at the Indigo Hotel.  It was a very nice boutique hotel on the Riverwalk. However, it is at the end of the Riverwalk and not in the best part of town.  That being said, I would definitely stay here again, as long as I was accompanied by my husband.  :)

This is my hubby with his Texas sized margarita...they were pretty tasty, but we should have shared one! They were REALLY big!
















This is a 42" pizza from Big Lou's pizza. Bill and I saw this on Man vs. Food and told our friends about it. We decided to try it out. While there was over an hour wait, it was worth the experience. Quite honestly, I didn't expect the pizza to be all that great considering its size. I was shocked... it was pretty damn good! Our waitress said that each piece was equivalent to 3-4 pieces of pizza! Bill ate 3 pieces...OMG...that equaled 9-12 pieces of pizza! If you're in San Antonio, go visit Big Lou!

0 comments:

Post a Comment