Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Camera can't cut it...

So, I've owned the Nikon Coolpix s210 for maybe 1.5 years now. At first I was super excited because I have a Nikon d40 SLR that I absolutely LOVE.  I figured, coming from Nikon, this point and shoot camera should be awesome...not so much.  In the time that I've owned it, the spring on the battery door broke, the quality of pics has significantly diminished and the flash has stopped working.  It is  now sitting on my desk in my office collecting dust.  I thought maybe I just got a lemon....turns out they are pretty much all like that.  My friend owns the exact same camera and has had the exact same problem. She was lucky enough to still have it under warranty and was able to have it repaired. She has sworn that the minute the camera breaks again, she's moving on.

My advice: stay away from this particular model. It was pricey and really not worth the money.  My hubby suggested I buy a cheap camera for my everyday shots.  I did exactly that...found a Kodak 10.1 megapixel on Woot.com for $50. So far so good!



Nikon Coolpix: Pricey and worthless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment