Monday, October 4, 2010

Manic Mondays

 More like frustrated Monday...

I know I just had surgery less than a week ago, but I'm ready to do some photo shoots with my model! I have a lot of new items to add to my store. I guess I will have a settle for a hanger and a mediocre background of my house/chair in my house  ;)  I hate to have merchandise just sitting around!

Here are some of the items that will be making their way to my Etsy shop:

80's sweater

Beautiful shoe clips (remember those?)

Woven belt

60's flower embellished cardigan

Not the greatest pics, right? Oh well. When I'm up to getting up without getting tired then I'll head out to the park and take some FAB new pics! In the meantime, it would be nice to be on the front page of Etsy! Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Have a fantabulous Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment