Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weekly Pick

Hello vintage lovers! I know, I know...it's been a LONG while since we've posted. Things have been super crazy around here and we're just now getting back into the swing of things. I pinky promise, there will be more posts.

We'd like to start promoting others selling Vintage on our blog and thought...what better way than to have a weekly pick?  We like to see others succeed and this might be the way to help :)

This week, we're going to be a little selfish and promote our own item to start this weekly pick feature :O

It's an item we've had in our shop for a while and can't understand why??!! We took it to a pop up shop and had everyone RAVE about it. Unfortunately, it didn't fit the people interested in it. I for one, would keep it, but alas, it doesn't fit me either. *Mental note...schedule time for excercise and diet.  Hmmm, maybe not though. If it were to lose weight, I'd keep everything I find and not share everything with y'all! I'd also be broke. I don't think my hubby would like that. We'd begin to fight about money. My marriage would end...you see where I'm going with this, don't you? I MUST share!

Without further ado....

0 comments:

Post a Comment