Friday, August 19, 2011

Feature Friday

It's time to pick one of our many favs and feature it here on our lil ol' blog.

This weeks pick comes from Sally Jane Vintage. While curating our Oh My Stripes treasury, we found this ADORABLE red and white chevron dress. I swoon over it! Unfortunately, I am no where close to being a XS-S :( so I thought I'd share with you all. 

Her shop is so freaking cute too! It's nice and organized (note to self: organize our Etsy shop to look like this). It makes for some great shopping (did I mention, it's super affordable too) I didn't find anything in her store that I didn't like.

via Sally Jane Vintage


It would look so cute with some red wedges (that I just happen to own).  Seriously, why can't I be a size XS-S?  Ok, moving on....Accessorized with some red and/or white bangles (bakelite perhaps?) YES!  Topped off with some cute, white cat eye sunglasses! Oh hell, let me just go ahead and show you what I mean:

via Vintage Bang Bang  (I just love their name too!)

via Oh Vera


via Blue Berry Deluxe

It's still hot out there (well, here in Houston it is) so this cute little ensemble would be perfect! 

Ok, so I featured a few more things today, but who's counting? I hope you enjoyed todays post and visit the shops featured.  They really so have some great items!

Have a great vintage weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment