Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our Weekly Fav - Victory Vintage Boutique

Hello fellow vintage lovers! As promised, here is our weekly feature for a new favorite item. This one is from fellow vintage seller and blogger Victory Vintage Boutique.

Brande is the brains behind VVB and is the sweetest and most helpful person we have met online! I hope to meet her in person one day. Until then, I am happy to read her blog and see her stylings every week. Here is one of the items she has in her shop right now that we've fallen in love with.

Victory Vintage Boutique

I even told her that the dress looks FAB on her....too FAB to sell. I personally think she needs to keep it. Have I mentioned how adorable she is?

Click here to visit her Ebay shop
Click here to follow her on FB
Click here to follow her blog (you won't be sorry!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment