Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

Lady Lux Vintage has a new blog sponsor and I couldn't be more excited! Let's give a warm welcome to Laura from Yesterday's Silhouette!

She has the most amazing items in her Etsy shop. It was really hard for me to feature just 5 things, so you'll have to head over to her store and check it all out. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. Best of all? Her stuff is super reasonably priced!

Here are a few of my favorite things...

Flapper feather hair comb. Sorry ladies, I couldn't resist...it's mine!

Women's Fedora.....can you say DROOL?
Ruby red earrings. Perfect for that Valentine's date

A shovel necklace? How adorable!

Aren't these the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Aren't her things great? If you didn't notice, she's having a sale too!

Like her stuff? Why not like her on:



and Yesterday's Silhouette Blog

        
XOXO
 Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful items! I love Yesterday's Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having us on your wonderful blog! You rock!
    xoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage Paige, thanks for visiting and commenting. I love Yesterday's Silhouette too!

    You're welcome Laura! It was my pleasure. I can't wait to get my feather flapper comb!

    ReplyDelete