Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fewer posts these days



With the graduation of my son, I've got my hands full for the next couple of weeks. I won't be doing much posting or listing on Etsy for these couple of weeks. He will be graduating on Sunday and then his party will be the following Saturday....BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Although I am SUPER proud of him and all his accomplishments, I am definitely ready for the party to be over with :)  It's going to be here at my house and you know how that goes....cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! I would love to replace the deck, but it doesn't look like we'll have enough time for that :(  Let's just say my hubby is better at fixing computers than fixing stuff around the house :)

Wish us luck on the ceremony and party....pics will be coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment